Saturday, May 12, 2007

EXAMS "OVER"

My semester exams are over and I am free now. But let us see this over.

Ball 1: The first ball is DBMS Exam. The paper was somewhat easy. Though I just made defensive move.

Ball 2: The next ball is Computer Networks. All of us prepared the expected questions well. But the paper was such a way that each question contained four parts. Can be described as a “Full Toss Ball”. So again made a stroke.

Ball 3: This is Theory of Computation. On seeing the question paper I thought of scoring atleast 1 run. I tried to score first run. But when I started answering I couldn’t proceed. So came back to reach. But the ball hits the stumps.
Am I out or not?

Let us wait for the 3rd Umpire’s decision.

Ball 4: And this is the Micro Processor & Microcontrollers. Almost all have prepared only the architectures, pin diagrams and some other important questions which comprises to some 15 questions totally. Fortunately the paper was easy. It was similar to the one asked for the IT students last year. My friends Ramanujam, Mahesh etc. have written the answer for 8057 instead of 8037. But I did not attend the question. So no regreds.
I may score 1 run.

Ball 5: This one is Discrete Mathematics. The subject was the theory paper of maths. This is an easy one. So I have the possibility of scoring one more run.

Ball 6: The last one was PoM…PoM…(Principles of Management). As all know in this paper it is easy to score marks by simply blabbering. So many have started preparing only the day before the exam, that too in the evening. Before going to the exam Mahesh, Ramanujam and Raja taught each questions in the 5th unit. This paper is also an easy one. So may score another run.

Chae….

What is this life?
For each semester I am afraid of atleast one subject. Enna polappu (pizhaipu) idhu?

3 comments:

Vamsee said...

hey freind do not beileve him.He used to tell this sort sort of story after exams but at last will be scoring 75%

ViJaY said...

I will score 6 runs ths time da.. But for me too TOC is depending on 3rd umpire's decision..the extra run was due to a no-ball called CA...

Raja Krishnan said...

dai.. eppa paru exam.. leave that da. the B.E. is friendly match not ODI. so cool guy...