Friday, June 22, 2007

I got placed-(Pizhaippu)-


I got placed in TCS.

March 13th, i woke up when kudi and raja were watching the tamil version of DHOOM-2. I too joined them. Aroud 10' o clock we all finished our breakfast and proceeded to vamsee's house. We went through some of the previous year papers of TCS Aptitude test papers. Then I was making some changes in my resume. After our lunch raja started sleeping. Satti and myself were busy with our resumes. Around 3'o clock we all went to tambaram for taking photos. We finished and returned to home. At 9'o clock satti and myself went again for taking the printout of our resumes. When I returned, raja and kudi were leaving. Raja asked me to look at the logical reasoning questions which vamsee was having and asked me to go through the answers. So I went to his house but couldn't do anything.

Today morning I went to college. We had the presentation of TCS. Ms.Hema Gopal was giving the presentation and i got sleepy. Then Ganesh,Vijayaraghavan,Bala,Siddhu and myself went through the logical part. Vekkatha vittu solren.......we were just cramping the answer choices alone. We made some shortcuts to remember those options. Babbu, Raja,Mahesh and boobu cleared the tests.(As they belong to the previous batch). They said that the test was a easy one. I entered the lab and started taking the test. The went for wild guess in the case of vocabs. But the quants section was easy. The logical section........two of the three passages came from what we guys prepared. So I cleared the test with my friends. Came home and slept.

Today morning, I woke up and I didn't prepare much for the technical interview. Went to college and I was in the last batch. I made tie knot for my formal dress and for my friends too. When babbu,mahesh,raja and boobu were came to attend the interview, again the same set of guys went to the classroom and started preparing.....arun prof gave me some points for networking. We were reading the programming concepts from the lab manuals. Till then I didn't have a clear mind for selecting the area of interest.

After sometime, I was asked to come for the interview.....Mahesh was sitting the chair that was provided in the corridor and said that both boobu and raja got rejected and dhadi and babbu got selected....I was shocked and disappointed.....Because we all wanted to enter into one company. My name was called and I entered. The interviewer asked me whether i want him to ask the "Tell me about Yourself?" question. I said 'yes' because it would take some 5 mins time. Then they asked some questions in pointer,structure and data stucture. All the questions were based on my resume. Finally the interviewer asked me to improve my communication skills. The HR interviewer asked the basic HR questions. Finally the asked "Any questions?". I asked a question which I was prepared. After finishing my interview we all were asked to wait in the next class room. Myself, mahesh and other friends were waiting. One lady came and she read the selected names.......mahesh was selected and after few seconds she read my name too.....The MR round was somewhat easy. He asked some common HR questions and about my project.

I came to my home and started doing my routine things. Around 8'o clock I visited the web site in which the results were published. But the results were not displayed. So i disconnected the net and started listening songs....After some 10 mins dhadi called and said "Namma pasanga ellarum clear pannittanga". I confirmed by calling babbu. Finally I got placed.......but we are going to work in different companies........

6 comments:

Vamsee said...

hey tat was really a dream come true for all who got placed in TCS.But i can't forget the issue of DATA STRUTURE

Santhosh kumar.S said...

i have already explained......

Unknown said...

congrats da....

Santhosh kumar.S said...

thank u

Unknown said...

machi....congrats....

Braddie G said...

Heartiest congratulations to you Santhosh. TCS is a good company. Wish you a bright future.
Etizolam RX Online