Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pay Per Post


I started blogging some 6 months ago. Initially i used this blog for expressing my views on various topics and discuss about movies. I conducted cine quiz and posted many other information. Now inspired by my friends who started to earn money with their blog, me too started doing that. payperpost is one of the best sites which make the bloggers to earn money out of it. The best thing in payperpost is that it gives the opportunity to bloggers based on their blog traffic and page rank. So if you have a good page rank you earn more. It lists all the open opportunities and those that are eligible for you. You can select any three out of them and have to write reviews about the products specified by the advertisers. Once they review your post they will approve and the specified amount will be sent to your paypal account. My friend, Babbu was the one who informed about this to us. I waited for more than month and prepared my blog to fulfill the requirements of Payperpost. If you love blogging and like to earn money by blogging just sign in and submit your blog. If it satisfies the requirements you will get an approval message.


0 comments: